Friday, January 12, 2007

Hello people!
I hate it that whenever Im doing Maths,
I get stuck; I get mental blocks.
Ain it annoying? :[

Today's a very very quick day, cos its Friday!
It was raining very hard this morning, the whole day.
Ran to the bus stop, & got myself all wet.

I've chosen Food Innovation for my first choice,
Journalism for my second & Water Technology for my third.
Yeah, those are my choices for my modules :D

Had P.E today. Peter Lim's "lame" jokes are funny.
Ran a few rounds around the hall.
1 beep, bend down & touch the ground,
2 beeps, turn around,
1 long beep, put your hands up & shout HOORAY!
Ha ha, that hooray part was made up by us :/

After recess today, went to the toilet.
Yeah, at first, Yz & I sprinkled water onto each other.
& after that, we splashed water at each other!
THE WATER SPLASHERS PLAYING :D :D

Take a closer look, we're wet (:

1st & 2nd yellow seat :D

Had Guides today. Anyu was sick, so the rest of us took charge.
I think Mrs Loh went abit nuts, cos she kept screaming.
Mrs Loh then called out the 5/1 & 4/6 guides out,
talked to someone from SP, its Jasmine!
Ha ha, I couldnt even recognise her.

Today's meeting was abit insignificant, lah.
So the "banners" people were practically slacking, including me :D
Took a look at the "skit" people's script.
Boo, Im chosen to be the angmoh guide,
Insyirah to be the Malay guide, Ade to be the Chinese guide,
& I cant remember the rest.
Cant imagine if Im really acting infront of the whole guides during the Thinking Day :/

Slacked alot in the Guides room :)

Chengyi got the phone that I longed for!! :[

Stop playing, Changi :D

My darls!

Sadako(s)! :D

My crazy senior & I!

Hmmm I love my bestie!

We used the gadget poles & played a traditional game.
Dont really know how to explain but yeah,
its really really fun!
Couldnt stop laughing at Chengyi's China accent :D

Think that I've blogged alot already.
Service tomorrow! Weetweet ;p
Goodbye world!

The 2 looks really do resemble,
but am I really treating you as a substitute?

No comments: